Qlik Community

QlikView Security & Governance

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Security and Governance.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
xwan66qlik
New Contributor

Has anyone implement Qlikview 11.2 (11.20.12904.0) SAML SSO configuration using ADFS?

Hi gurus,

We have implemented Qlikview 11.2 with Qlikview Web Server as a data analytics tool. We used the NTLM and Active Directory as the out-of-box authentication. Now we want to implement SSO using SAML against our ADFS server so users using Mobile devices like Apple iPad/iPhone (iOS) can sign into Qlikview with SSO.

Surprisingly I could not find any official document for the SAML/ADFS for Qlikview, I did see some discussion on this forum but there is not much detailed information. Can any of you gurus shed some lights on this?

Thanks,

Alan Wan

2 Replies
vamsee
Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone implement Qlikview 11.2 (11.20.12904.0) SAML SSO configuration using ADFS?

xwan66qlik
New Contributor

Re: Has anyone implement Qlikview 11.2 (11.20.12904.0) SAML SSO configuration using ADFS?

Vamsee,

Thanks a lot for your response. I read all these postings.

The 1st one does not have the details so it was not very helpful.

he last 3 documents are for Qlik Sense which I have no knowledge, is the QlikSense has same technical architecture as Qlikview so we can use same configuration of QlikSense for Qlikview?

Thanks,

Alan Wan 

Community Browser