Qlik Community

QlikView Security & Governance

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Security and Governance.

Announcements
Qlik Analytics Tour 2020 Online. Begins August 10th. Register Today
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

Hi,

We have a monitoring app in Qliksense PROD, where user can see only 4 months data, but now we have user request to have 1 year data. Could any one please give me a suggestion how to achieve this?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Re: How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

Duplicate the monitoruing apps and edit in load script the parameter monthsOfHistory to 12

mo.jpg

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Re: How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

Duplicate the monitoruing apps and edit in load script the parameter monthsOfHistory to 12

mo.jpg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

I changed it to 12 months and reload the application , still it doesnt works

Highlighted
Contributor II
Contributor II

Re: How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

Did you figured it out why history not coming up even after changed to 1 year.

we had the same situation and not taking the change.

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Chandra

Highlighted
Contributor III
Contributor III

Re: How can i maintain 1 year history in Monitoring Apps?

there is a Qlik kb article on this topic:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000080771

the code change in the app needs to be made and then the governance QVDs have to be deleted before the app is reloaded. (Note that we moved these old qvds off to another location when we did this.)

"step 6. Remove the “governance” QVDs from %PROGRAMDATA%\Qlik\Sense\Log."

The reload may take several hours since it is getting 12 months data.

I did notice that the Latest Activity Measure default filter no longer works properly (does not work at all) after doing this, but, the MONTH filter on the sessions detail page can be used to filter things. Have not resolved this issue yet. likely will need code change in the script to fix it. I have a ticket open with Qlik about this issue.