Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Macro fails when using IE plugin

I have a Marco in place to make some selections on columns for a dashboard. While developing, I have used AJAX as plugin to view dashboard. After promoting the dashboard for user access, users are complaining that they are getting a error msg, saying Macro failed to make selections and its taking more than 2 minutes to view data(i.e with no selections).

Carefully analyzing the settings and configration, found that they are using IE Plugin not AJAX.

Is there any reason why IE plugin fails to execute a macro or did i lead myself to wrong hypothesis.

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I am out of the office until 03/14/2012.

I will be out of office today for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). For any urgent request or escalation, kindly contact Nick-rcm Price or Jannette Lobemeier. Thanks

Note: This is an automated response to your message "[Deployment and Management (Server/Publisher/AJAX/IE/Web Parts)] - Macro fails when using IE plugin" sent on 13.03.2012 20:31:25.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

--

Informationen (einschließlich Pflichtangaben) zu einzelnen, innerhalb der EU tätigen Gesellschaften und Zweigniederlassungen des Konzerns Deutsche Bank finden Sie unter http://www.deutsche-bank.de/de/content/pflichtangaben.htm. Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/ oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for information (including mandatory corporate particulars) on selected Deutsche Bank branches and group companies registered or incorporated in the European Union. This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.