QlikViewGovernanceDashboard.exe not found

Could anybody share this file with me?

24 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

Its available in download site.

You need to be a partner or customer to download the same.

Regards

ASHFAQ

its_anandrjs

You need dashboard or the governance dashboard exe

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

I have downloaded the dashboard file. Where do I place it and run to get the stats. Can we do it without

governance dashboard exe file?

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Hi Abhishek,

You will get it from

https://www.google.co.in/#q=qlikview+governance+dashboard+download

Thanks,

Prashant

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

The Governance Dashboard must be installed on any server or computer where it will be reloaded.

You can install it on your laptop, for example, and scan your QlikView environment (within your network). Just note that there might be longer reload time due to transferring / reading files across the network.

its_anandrjs

Yes you can do this without the exe setup you have to place the Governance Dashboard.qvw in your computer system or the server where the development is going on. Because this app captures the information of the Qlik environment and provide the details to you within the Governance Dashboard.qvw.

Regards

Anand

Not applicable
Author

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded Qlikview Governance Dashboard. Where do I place it in my system? path?  I still do not have clarity on this as to how we can do it without .exe file?

Thanks in advance for all the help

Regards

Abhishek

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

By default the installer will install in the deauly location

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Governance_1.1

And you will fine qvw file in below location. Later you can place it at any location you want.

C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Governance_1.1\profiles\default.

Hope it helps

Regards

ASHFAQ

its_anandrjs

Hi,

Place this file in a server or where you are working like in your pc or laptop but if want to do analysis on server then place this app there.

Regards

Anand