Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sravankv
Partner - Contributor III

Qlikview | Dashboard is continuously refreshing in access point

Hi All,

I have developed a dashboard and deployed in server.

But when i try to access dashboard in IE/Chrome, it's keep on refreshing and not loading the application. 

I have deployed application without section access to check my security is not causing this issue(security code is not a issue). 

Did some one faced this issue/root cause of the issue. Please share the resolution.

Qlikview Dashboard is continuously refreshing in access point.PNG

Thanks in advance,

Sravan Kumar V 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Have you tested this  by opening in Desktop? It looks like you may have a memory constraint, which could be caused by a poorly structured sheet object that requires a large in-memory hypercube to generate.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
sravankv
Author

Hi Jonty.

Thanks for the reply..

Yes, the application woks fine in desktop.

Regarding data: I am reading data from excel which have 50k records and the size is 14kb.

Regards,

Sravankv 

sravankv
Author

Hi Jonty,

The root cause for above issue is section access.

Section access code is perfectly working on desktop version, but when i am deploying it in server security is not working and causing above issue.

My Requirement:

1. I have 2 Tables and there is no relation b/w them. So, in a single qvw i have created 2 sheets(each for one table).

2. Now i have to apply Sheet level and Row  security. Using below mapping i have applied same (T1, T2 are Sheet ID's  and Project Manager, TFS are for Row level). 

I have attached sample data and QVW(UserID and PWD are same ex: ADMIN/ADMIN).

Appreciate your support,

ACCESSUSERIDT1T2Project ManagerTFS
ADMINADMIN11**
USERSRAVAN10sravan.kumar 
USERKumar10kumar.vennu 
USERSANDEEP01 Hari.krishna
USERRAMIL01 Krishna.Hari