in my personell_app, I would like to introduce something new:
- There should be names, but
- ONLY for the HR department and myself
=> For all other users, the names should not be loaded into the DataModel.
=> In principle, this should be easy: In my SA (which I construct from two parts, a short inline_table and a LOAD from an excel file), I have introduced a new field, OMIT.
=> As I have eight name_fields (I had to work with alias names a few times to avoid synthetic keys), every user has eight lines in the Excel field.
<=> It works but for the OMIT fields - those remain visible. I have only tested with one user (from the Excel list) and one chart (that is, two name_fields), but those are visible.
Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong here?`
I paste here the code for both parts of the SA. There must be something wrong there.
Oh - I have checked that "restrict data based on ..." in the document_properties, and the one below ("restrictive mode") too.
LOAD * INLINE[ ACCESS, NTNAME, OMIT ADMIN, [domain]\friedrich.hofmann, USER, [domain]\SYNCREON\rgb1.hr, ]; // Zunächst werden hier alle anderen User aus einer Excel-Liste angehängt
Concatenate LOAD ACCESS, NTNAME, OMIT FROM [Users_with_limited_access_rights_b.xls (biff, embeddedlabels, tableis [Sheet1$]); // Jetzt können wir diese Gesamttabelle RESIDENT laden und für den SA verwenden SectionAccess; LOAD ACCESS, NTNAME, OMIT RESIDENT SA_temp ;
(attached is the Excel file for the second part of the SA)