Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II

Section Access : NT Implementation

Hi Team,

I have one question regarding NT Section Access Functionality in Qlikview. We used this functionality when set of users are seating under one DOMAIN. Let say we have DOMAIN_Test under which all users are seating and accessing the qlikview dashboard.

That's fine and its working fine. But how can any valid user (having access of this dashboard ) can access same dashboard from out of domain.

Let say I am Sanket : in Office i am seating under DOMAIN_Test under which i can access my dashboard but when i am trying to access same dashboard from my home or any other device it's not accessible.

Any solution on this. How Can i access this dashboard from out of domain ??

As Qlikview dashboard can accessible through any device like iPhone,iPad etc.

Your suggestion really appreciate to me.

Thank you.

Sanket

11 Replies
sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you Shruti for your input.

You mean for getting access to all users who are seating out of particular domain we required to make public IP configuration.

Have you done this setting. If yes kindly let me know how and @ QEMC level do we require to make any changes for that ?

Thank you.

Sanket

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

See my response a few levels below.

I guess you could install a separate QVWS and configure it to always show a login prompt. Out-of-domain users visit the second web server and first need to authenticate, while Inside-domain users visit the first web server that uses SSO to automatically recognize users that were authenticated by Windows AD.

Installing a second web server/AccessPoint isn't that difficult.

Peter