Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Task Dependencies (Triggers)

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Governance Dashboard provides the dependencies among tasks (trigger tasks)?  We would like to know what tasks need to complete in order to trigger another tasks.

Thanks in advace,

Luis

6 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Luis,

Governance Dashboard shows which tasks are triggered on "TaskFinished" but unfortunately does not provide what the specific dependencies (tasks) are.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tyler,

Have any changes been made or are changes planned to get this information in the Governance Dashboard? Or is there anything I could do to try and extract this information in another way?

Thanks!

Grace

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Grace -

Task dependency trees / hierarchy are not available in QV Governance Dashboard currently (2.0). It is on the improvement list but there is no timing on when that work will be accomplished.

Tyler

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the quick response Tyler.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer.

If not, please make clear with what part of your question you still need help .

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

I'd like to mark as corrrect, but I don't see any option to mark as correct (I believe this should be a "correct" button, right?) and in the "Actions" drop down I have only a pop up message saying "No actions are available". Is it because I am not the original poster?