Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Unable to get the users list on qlik govvernance dashboard

Hi All,

I am using the qlikview governance dashboard. My requirement is to view active users as per the document.

Unfortunately,  in the sessions tab, my users listboxes are empty. Could you please suggest what do I need to do.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Governance Dashboard gets this data from the QV Server sessions logs. 

Make sure it is getting those logs (are there sessions data present?). Check the Scan Details to see how many sessions log files are fetched. If neither of these are true, check that you configured the Governance Dashboard to point to the correct folder where the QlikView Server logs are and then check that there are Sessions logs in that folder.

If you still can't resolve the issue, you can submit a support case, where they will ask for:

1. screenshot of Configuration of Governance Dashboard
  2. Governance Dashboard.qvw.log file to see 
  3. Screenshot of Scan Details from Governance Dashboard

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello experts,

Could you please guide me on this.

Thanks

Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Governance Dashboard gets this data from the QV Server sessions logs. 

Make sure it is getting those logs (are there sessions data present?). Check the Scan Details to see how many sessions log files are fetched. If neither of these are true, check that you configured the Governance Dashboard to point to the correct folder where the QlikView Server logs are and then check that there are Sessions logs in that folder.

If you still can't resolve the issue, you can submit a support case, where they will ask for:

1. screenshot of Configuration of Governance Dashboard
  2. Governance Dashboard.qvw.log file to see 
  3. Screenshot of Scan Details from Governance Dashboard