Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MalcolmCICWF
Creator III
Creator III

Governance Dashboard Authenticated_User = Anonymous (after Qlikview 12.5.201 SR1)

I have not been able to address it until now, but right after our Qlikview upgrade in the spring, the Governance Dashboard started reporting all Authenticated Users as Anonymous, so I cannot use it to track usage by user. I have tried to Google and search for a solution, but I have not been able to find one. I have updated to the newest version of the dashboard in attempts to fix it, to no avail. Has anyone else ran into this and have a solution?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @MalcolmCICWF 

The underlying cause for this issue you're seeing in the Governance Dashboard is due to a defect confirmed by Qlik R&D in 12.50 IR and SR1.  It has been fixed in the April 2020 SR3 release.  You can review the Release Notes which states:

Authenticated user is not listed in sessions log on QV 12.50
Jira issue ID: QV-20734
This change fixes issue where "Authenticated User" filed is empty in QVS Session Log.

Also, see Qlik Support article Governance Dashboard showing users as Anonymous for a work around.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @MalcolmCICWF 

The underlying cause for this issue you're seeing in the Governance Dashboard is due to a defect confirmed by Qlik R&D in 12.50 IR and SR1.  It has been fixed in the April 2020 SR3 release.  You can review the Release Notes which states:

Authenticated user is not listed in sessions log on QV 12.50
Jira issue ID: QV-20734
This change fixes issue where "Authenticated User" filed is empty in QVS Session Log.

Also, see Qlik Support article Governance Dashboard showing users as Anonymous for a work around.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!