cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Section Access- Not working in Server, works on Local

Hi All,

I have a DataExtraction.qvw file where I have extracted the data from Database and another Application.qvw file where I have created the dashboard.

When I am trying to apply Section Access concept on DataExtraction.qvw file,it is working as expected on application also on my local machine.

But when I am trying to deploy it on to server , it is not getting reloaded and getting failed on Qlikview Management Console.

Please help me out on it.

Thanks in advance!!

Message was edited by: Nikita Agrawal

Message was edited by: Nikita Agrawal

6 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

A reload that is "getting failed on Qlikview Management Console" could be due to one or more of a hundred reasons.

Please post at least the error message you are seeing in the logs (probably the TaskLog but you should check an existing DocumentLog as well), so that we have a lead when searching for causes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Peter

Hi Peter,

I have attached the screenshot of the log with section access and without section access.

Please let me know if you need any more details and help me out on resolving this.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your question has been marked "Assumed Answered", so this means the problem is solved and you don't need our help anymore, doesn't it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

By mistake it has been marked as assumed answer.

I was trying to revert it but could not.

So kindly help me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nikita,

I have unmarked this question as Assumed Answered.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jeremy!!