Qlik Community

QlikWorld Discussions

Ask any questions about QlikWorld and be part of the discussion.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More
Highlighted
nramirez
New Contributor III

Breakout sessions

Hi All,  I just signed up for the Qlikworld conference and i'm trying to add breakout sessions to my schedule, but i'm not able to see the log-in button per the instructions.  Are we not able to do this yet.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Breakout sessions

So glad to hear you are attending!   We haven't opened up registration and session favoriting yet - that will happen in the coming weeks.  When we open it, we'll be sure to alert the QlikWorld Community Forum! 

We have many more exciting sessions being added to the breakout roster on a daily basis, so keep checking the community and the breakout catalog to stay informed. 

If you come across a session that is of interest to you, and if you have a question or comment to share, bring it to the community forum and we'll provide added detail! 

- Katie Abbott

Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Breakout sessions

Great question. Currently the catalog is view only to the general public as we continue to approve more sessions to allow you to get familiar with the content now. In early February, we will enable the ability to favorite a session which will be available to anyone who has already registered for QlikWorld. Roughly one month from the event the ability to register for a session will be enabled.