Qlik Community

QlikWorld Discussions

Ask any questions about QlikWorld and be part of the discussion.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Demystifying the Associative Difference and Associative Insights - What you need to know

1-15-2020 10-04-59 AM.png

Hi guys - I'm excited to be part of QlikWorld and looking forward to meeting many of you at the event. If you happen to see me and want to say hello or have any questions, please stop me - I'd love to meet you and am happy to help answer any questions you may have.

At the event I will be available in multiple areas holding discussions, giving product demonstrations and presenting at a breakout session titled:  The Associative Difference and Associative Insights - Practical Examples. 

This session intends to prove to you that the Qlik visual analytics platform does more than just present data in pretty charts on a dashboard.  It also helps you find answers to your business questions and enables you to discover new insights, including those that are unexpected. It does all this without the need to define data in a top-down linear approach; typical with many SQL and query-based tools. You'll see how you can explore your data freely in any direction without the need of complex data modeling or SQL queries. 

I intend to breakdown the Associative Difference into it's various component parts while showing practical examples of it in action.  I also plan on diving into our latest AI feature powered by the Associative and Cognitive engines that helps you analyze your data selections and see unexpected relationships helping you ask questions you didn't think of before.

This is a must-attend session for anyone new to Qlik as well as those who always wanted to learn more about it. I hope to see you there.

If you want a preview of the Associative Difference and how it can help you explore data freely and uncover answers or if you just want to brush up on it a bit and try it for yourself before the event, check out these resources:

Regards,

Mike Tarallo
Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Labels (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary

Re: Demystifying the Associative Difference and Associative Insights - What you need...

Hi Mike,
last year your session with the explanation of the Set Expression function was perfect.
BTW: Is it possible to receive your slides from last year session?

Hope to see you in Phoenix. I love your YT-Videos. Very nice to follow and to listen. Also for not native speaker
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Demystifying the Associative Difference and Associative Insights - What you need...

Hi Martin - thank you so much for your kind feedback - hope to see you there.

Here is a quick Set Analysis in 60 Seconds video in case you have not seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVDOESAxp3M

I will PM you the the PPT file.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik