Qlik Community

QlikWorld Discussions

Ask any questions about QlikWorld and be part of the discussion.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Duval
Employee
Employee

Session Guides – Recommendations from Industry Experts

I announced the launch of the QlikWorld Breakout Program Catalog 3 weeks ago, a Qlik Sense powered mashup. Hopefully you have found this to be a great resource to explore the 100+ sessions, favorite those of interest to you to start planning and share these sessions with your colleagues and peers.

To enhance your QlikWorld experience even further, we’ve just made it easier to identify sessions that you will not want to miss with the launch of the Session Guides, hand-picked session recommendations curated from industry experts. I encourage you to favorite session recommendations you want to attend and to engage in discussions right here on Qlik Community with the session guide curators or any of our 150+ speakers.

SessionGuideCurators.JPG

We’ve also added Visuals, a way to view the diversity of the breakout program’s topics and speakers from around the world utilizing Qlik Sense visualizations. Click within a visualization to see the Qlik Associative Engine at work as your selection automatically modifies each chart to explore the program further.

SessionGuideSpeakersWorld.JPG

Both the Session Guides and the Visuals enhancements to the QlikWorld Breakout Program Catalog mashup can be found in the top navigation next to My Favs and the Search menu.

SessionGuideVisualsNav.png

The mashup is designed for you to enhance your experience at QlikWorld 2021. If you have suggestions or recommendations, then we’d love for you to share your thoughts with us.

See you soon at QlikWorld Online 2021.

~Michael Duval

Labels (1)
0 Replies