Qlik Community

QlikWorld Discussions

Ask any questions about QlikWorld and be part of the discussion.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

What's new and top 10 viz and geo

Hi, we're all prepping for QlikWorld and looking forward to seeing you in Phoenix! I will be hosting three sessions:

Top 10 Visualization tips
A deep dive into Qlik Sense Visualizations and how to tweak them to fit beyond the standard look and feel. As we introduce more controls new possibilities arise, check out how to exploit them to the max.

Top 10 GeoAnalytics tips
Have you used GeoAnalytics for a while and want to know how to bend the envelope of the standard functions? Join this session for the best tips from the authors of Qlik GeoAnalytics.

What's new, Visualizations and GeoAnalytics
A tour of the new visualization and GeoAnalytics features of Qlik Sense. Let's check out the possibilities of the new charts and improvements. The session will also include demos of coming, not released charts and features.

Here's a sneak preview of what I might be showing in the top 10 sessions:

teaser.png

In between sessions I will be in the Data Discovery Zone expo center demo pods, where I’d be happy to have a conversation or to demo some of these features. As always, if you have questions or comments on our advancements and innovations in viz and geo I would love to hear them!

Cheers,
Patric Nordström
Qlik

4 Replies
Highlighted
Taoufiq_ZARRA
Valued Contributor

Re: What's new and top 10 viz and geo

excited to understand how to implement  Parliamentary Chart

Taoufiq ZARRA
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

I will surely be there!

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

See you there! Looking forward to new inspiration what amazing can be done with available visualizations! 😀

Highlighted
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Patric,
cool. We are looking forward to join all 3 sessions.