Qlik Community

QlikWorld Documents

Access QlikWorld Session & Event Content.

Announcements
Attend QlikWorld 2020 and hear keynote speaker, Malcolm Gladwell. Register by February 29th to save $200. Learn More

Looking for a way to justify attending QlikWorld? Leverage this letter to your manager...

Employee
Employee

Looking for a way to justify attending QlikWorld? Leverage this letter to your manager...

Maybe use something like this ... 

Dear ________,

I’d like your permission to attend QlikWorld, the biggest data integration and analytics conference of the year. This Qlik® conference takes place May 11-14, 2020 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

With over 300 break-out presentations, technical hands-on sessions and certifications, this conference will benefit our company as well as my personal development. I’ll learn about the latest innovations in:

• Building a modern data architecture
  • Achieving real-time data streaming to optimize analytics-ready insight
  • Melding human intuition with AI for “augmented intelligence”
  • Spreading data literacy amongst our coworkers
  • Plus, much more

Here’s an approximate breakdown of costs:

Conference fees:     $1,495 (save $300 if you register before Jan 31st)
                                * with more savings if we send a team of 3 or more

Airfare estimate:      $   600

Hotel for 3 nights:    $   645 + tax                    

Est. total cost:        $ 2740

If I’m able to attend I will share my key learnings with our team. Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Labels (1)
Comments
Employee
Employee

And you can add:

P.S. Plus I can save 60% OFF Qlik Certification Exams - they are only $100 each!

Check it out: https://home.pearsonvue.com/qlik/qlikworld

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2020-01-14 04:06 PM
Updated by:

Contributors