Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
htchan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Create excel operation report from Qlik Cloud (Saas)

Hi, 

Is there any method to prepare complex excel reports from Qlik Cloud? (for example, users would like to retrieve 10 tables from dashboard to 1 excel file with 3 tabs. )

I found that Nprinting still not yet available in Qlik Cloud. 
The New Automation and Reporting in Qlik Cloud only able to create pdf reports.

Is there any extension or tools could help with this question?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ludovic5971
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Htchan, 

You can follow this YouTube video : (1) Using Qlik Application Automation to create and distribute Excel reports in Office 365 - YouTube

From my understanding it's will be possible to have more functionnalyties with excel.

Br, 

Ludo

Qlik Evangelist

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ludovic5971

Hi Htchan, 

You can follow this YouTube video : (1) Using Qlik Application Automation to create and distribute Excel reports in Office 365 - YouTube

From my understanding it's will be possible to have more functionnalyties with excel.

Br, 

Ludo

Qlik Evangelist
martingries
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

there is a Software with the name mail & deploy available from a Qlik Partner. This software is very similar to NPrinting, but it support QS SaaS.

Check out here:

Home – Mail & Deploy (mail-and-deploy.com)

BR

Martin

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @htchan  

To complement what @ludovic5971  mentioned above, there are templates available that can help to make easy the transition to automation/reports.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/Qlik-Automation-Templates-Now-Available-Accelerate-you...

Hope it helps. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm