cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiara
Contributor II
Contributor II

New to qlik

Hi friends , I am new to qlik. please help.

I want to add 1 more condition in my if statement with aggregation function and that is a calculated field.

I need to add add 1 more condition in the following expression :
min(if([Service.Service Code Raw] = 'H0031' or [Service.Service Code Raw] = '90791',[Service Payor.Date of Service]))

Condition to add:

(max(if([Service.Service Code Raw] = 'H0046' ,[Service Payor.Date of Service]))) <= (min(if([Service.Service Code Raw] = 'H0031' or [Service.Service Code Raw] = '90791',[Service Payor.Date of Service])))

Actually these are measures in the table. In these expressions I am trying to get the maximum or minimum date of service a  based on the service code . 

Like in this expression min(if([Service.Service Code Raw] = 'H0031' or [Service.Service Code Raw] = '90791',[Service Payor.Date of Service]))

I am getting the min of date of service for codes h0031 and 90791. But for some codes I want that "date of service should be greater than date of service of  Hoo31 and 90791.

I hope it gives some clarity.

All these are calculated fields that's why I am getting difficulty with aggregated functions.

Labels (6)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This is the forum for Reporting Service. I suggest you to post your question in the forum related to QlikView or Qlik Sense. to maximise the possibilities to get an answer. You can find all forums at https://community.qlik.com/t5/All-Forums/ct-p/qlik-allotherforums

Best Regards.

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.