cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Sneak peak of reporting improvements on Qlik Cloud

Hello Community members! We took your recent feedback on two key reporting topics; PDF legibility and control over reporting outputs from Qlik Cloud with Reporting Service and are now gearing up to roll these updates out in the May/June timeframe.  

Our updates focus on supporting your ability to better customize, define and make report outputs easier to view and read. More details below: 

• Improving legibility of a report. Default DPI value is now 300 DPI versus previous 200 DPI providing a much-improved report viewing experience with higher PDF image resolution. 
  • Finally providing a fixed size delivery for report outputs. Results in a consistent and reliable output across Sheets configured as responsive, extended or custom. 

 Check out the example PDF exports for below to see the same app before and after these changes have been applied.  

 To drive consistency across all output functions we have revised the Manual download capability  as well 

• Standardized on A4   

• Adjusted scale settings to prescribed settings of   Fill , Fixed, Fit to Page  

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi @Renan It was released a few weeks back - can you please log a support ticket so your situation can be assessed.  

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Thanks for the update!  Hope ppt format will be available in reporting services sooner.

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Welcome @Digvijay_Singh  - yes, support for sheet based reporting delivery to ppt is on the roadmap.  I can't offer timing - if it was an Ideation post I would set it as "Open - Planned".       

green-white-gray
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks!  These look encouraging! 

Do these changes apply to user sheet subscriptions within apps and reports generated during an application automation report generation?

Roger2
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Andrew, many thanks for the update. I have a project currently running with a requiring a specific font when do you envisage this being released to SaaS, weeks, months?

Renan
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Andew,

I have a custom theme in Qlik SaaS and the background color isn't applying. Do you know when this update will be available in Qlik SaaS?

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee
Author

Hi @Renan It was released a few weeks back - can you please log a support ticket so your situation can be assessed.  

steeramp
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

I have the same problem

Kayleigh_Milewski
Contributor III
Contributor III

When can we expect to see an option for xlsx exporting?

miabell
Contributor
Contributor

Exciting to hear about the sneak peek of reporting improvements on Qlik Cloud! Looking forward to seeing the enhancements in action. 👍 #QlikCloud #ReportingUpgrade

Reels Audio Saver