cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlivermore
Contributor II
Contributor II

Where to find report generations in Qlik Sense Cloud Management Console

As part of our Qlik Sense license we have a limited number of report generations per month.  Can someone explain where in the Management Console we can monitor these report generations, as well as how I can go about finding the apps which are creating them?  I need to make sure we are in compliance of our limits and right now have no visibility into which apps are contributing to our number.

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @wlivermore,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to track the number of reports used in the SaaS management console. As of now, you can get in touch with your account manager or raise a case with the support team who can provide the information about your reports and automation usage. 

I do believe this is on the roadmap for this year. I would encourage you to add this to our Ideation page. FYI: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation-Discussions/Ideation-Guidelines-Getting-Started-with-Ideation... 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @wlivermore,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to track the number of reports used in the SaaS management console. As of now, you can get in touch with your account manager or raise a case with the support team who can provide the information about your reports and automation usage. 

I do believe this is on the roadmap for this year. I would encourage you to add this to our Ideation page. FYI: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation-Discussions/Ideation-Guidelines-Getting-Started-with-Ideation... 

I hope this helps. Let me know!

Vinay

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!