cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Access to Tasks and Triggers for Team admin

I'm trying to create a team admin access to Tasks and Task triggers, but when I grant an user access to the resource filter ReloadTask* the user get access to the task, but not the task triggers. In the picture below you see the Root admin view to the right and my custom team admin view to the left.image.png

Do anyone know how to control the access to the triggers of an Task? 

/Vegar

Labels (2)
4 Replies
rachel_delany
Creator II
Creator II

You also need to add the resource filter CompositeEvent*. This controls the task triggers.

This page is helpful for this topic.

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

@rachel_delany Thanks for pointing  me in the right direction. 

One would guess that Composite event* access was the root cause for this issue, but it was not. However, SchemaEvent* did the trick to view the triggers. 

The next problem is to point the access to a certain schemaEvent based on the Custom Property of a task. Any suggestions?

rachel_delany
Creator II
Creator II

Sure, are you able to provide more details? If the Task and the SchemaEvent and User have a common Custom Property tag it should be fairly straightforward. Is this what you were thinking?

Vegar
MVP
MVP
Author

The user, the container of the app in the task and the task it self has an custom property. The schema event does not have any custom properties. Is it possible to assign a custom property to an schema event?