Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jalbalat
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Allow create new sheet to Analyzes User in Qlik Sense SAAS

HI,

I'm trying to allow to Analyzer user in Qlik Sense SAAS create new sheets in on app but the user doesn't see My Sheet sections.

The user has permision in Space to See and Edit and has analyzer rights.

I've tried to assign professional rights but has the same problem.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @jalbalat  I have tested this, and it should be working provided the users  have both 'Can View' and 'Can Edit' permissions in the Shared space.

The users I tested with both have Analyzer assignment and the only roles assigned to both where 'Developer'. However I did notice a considerable time delay in the propagation when the users where added to the shared space. Things did not work for almost one hour, after that everything was WAD and both users could create sheets. 

So I suggest simply to wait for some time. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @jalbalat  I have tested this, and it should be working provided the users  have both 'Can View' and 'Can Edit' permissions in the Shared space.

The users I tested with both have Analyzer assignment and the only roles assigned to both where 'Developer'. However I did notice a considerable time delay in the propagation when the users where added to the shared space. Things did not work for almost one hour, after that everything was WAD and both users could create sheets. 

So I suggest simply to wait for some time. Let me know if it still doesn't work for you.

jalbalat
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I wait more than 1 hour and the user can’t create new sheet.

* The user can See and Edit in the Space
* The user is type Analyzer
* The user has Developer rol

Is it necessary another Rol or type user?

Thanks
Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @jalbalat No other role should be necessary in my tests the two users I used only have Developer role assigned. Both had analyzer license assigned. In the space they have 'Can View' and 'Can Edit' nothing else.

One thing to try. Make sure that the owner of the space is the one adding them to the Shared space. You could try removing them from the space and then re add them. 

You could also check that their spaces and roles are being set correctly. Have the users with the problem paste this into their browser when logged into the tenant and check that the assigned Roles and spaces are what you expect.

https://<YOUR TENANT URL>/api/v1/users/me 

jalbalat
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi Eugene,

I have tried to remove and add again but we continue with the same problem. 

Could it be a problem if the user is extern to the company?

Thanks,

Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

Hi @jalbalat  how are the users joining the tenant is it by email invitation or are you using IDP ? 

jalbalat
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

By e-mail invitation

Eugene_Sleator
Support
Support

@jalbalat  you should open a support case as we would need to look into your tenant 

Qlik Support 

jalbalat
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Thanks Eugene.

I have already open a support case and surprisingly they are saying it's not a feature available currently.

Our Inside Parnert Managment from Qlik told us a few how to do it and send me screen with examples but Qlik Support insist it's no available.