Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PavelKastner
Contributor II
Contributor II

AnalyzerAccessGroups - different groups of analyzers with specified number of available licenses

Hi guys,

i have a specific need of analyzer licenses allocations, that I haven't been able to solve. We are using Qlik Sense Enterprise on premise.

Scenario:

We would like to have 10 analyzer licenses and make them available for 3 different groups of users:

1. Owner - 1 fixed analyzer licence allocated to specific e-mail no matter what
  2. Marketing department - 6 available analyzer licenses allocated dynamically to 10 different users using analyzer access rule
  3. Finance department -    3 available analyzer licenses allocated dynamically to 5 different users using analyzer access

I guess this would be possible If I was able to add a custom property to a specific license, but I am not sure this is possible.

Thank you for any ideas!

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Alan_Slaughter
Support
Support

PavelKastner
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Alan,

thank you for the input, but I don't see, how to apply this. The article seems to address how to allocate a license dynamically. I know, that I should use the allocation rules, but I do not know, how to split the licenses into groups. I have 10 licenses and need 1 to be used by one user group, 6 to be used by another user group and the remaining 3 by another user group.