Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ewan
Contributor II
Contributor II

How do I consume Enterprise Manager audit logs directly

Hi there

We use a SIEM and we need to ingest the AEM auditlog files. How do we convert them from the default compressed format?

Thank you

Ewan

Labels (3)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Ewan ,

Thanks for posting, but I am afraid you might have not posted on the right forum.

Would you be so kind to post the question on- Qlik Enterprise Manager Discussions | Qlik Community

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

Ewan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you. I didn't see that the Security and Governance tag redirected me to Qlik Sense.

Qlik Support answered the question for me anyway. There is no way to directly process the audit files. You would need to use the API.

Regards, Ewan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Qlik Save logs in text file and qvds. try text files first, if doesn't work, load the qvd in app and save it in csv or xlx format which is suitable for SIEM.

Ewan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi there - thank you for the suggestoin.

This is the Qlik Replicate suite - not the dashboards. So I don't think this is qvd format, and it's not raw text. I could go into the GUI every day and export the logs to text manually. But that is not a sustainable solution. I was hoping there was some way of ingesting the files directly.

Albert_Candelario

Hello @Ewan ,

Thanks for posting, but I am afraid you might have not posted on the right forum.

Would you be so kind to post the question on- Qlik Enterprise Manager Discussions | Qlik Community

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
Ewan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you. I didn't see that the Security and Governance tag redirected me to Qlik Sense.

Qlik Support answered the question for me anyway. There is no way to directly process the audit files. You would need to use the API.

Regards, Ewan