Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VC1258
Contributor III
Contributor III

MFA for all users QlikView App

Is it possible to implement MFA for ALL users at once for a QlikView App? I have seen documentation for implementing MFA for QlikSense and it is per user basis which is not exactly what I am looking for. 

This is the documentation I have seen:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-To-Set-Up-multi-factor-MFA-without-a-pho...

Please let me know if you know how to apply MFA for all users that access the QlikView app. 

Thanks!! 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@vom102 Good afternoon. Unfortunately, QlikView does not support MFA. 

QlikVew is an identity consumer, not an authentication provider. For this reason, QlikView has nothing to do with MFA. If the identity provider can pass the identity to QV in a manner it can consume after it's authenticated then it would work but it's really a matter of sending an identity in a format QV can consume.

Hope that answers your question!

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lucas_Gatling
Support
Support

@vom102 Good afternoon. Unfortunately, QlikView does not support MFA. 

QlikVew is an identity consumer, not an authentication provider. For this reason, QlikView has nothing to do with MFA. If the identity provider can pass the identity to QV in a manner it can consume after it's authenticated then it would work but it's really a matter of sending an identity in a format QV can consume.

Hope that answers your question!

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.
VC1258
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Lucas. That does answer my question. 

If we migrate to QlikSense then this is possible correct? Implementing MFA for all users?