cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unifiedHelpdesk
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Enterprise Saas

How can I get my azure ad users and groups into qlik sense enterprise saas. So that when I want to add members to a space I can get the users or groups from azure ad and assign them to the space.

Labels (4)
3 Replies
unifiedHelpdesk
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I am getting the groups from azure ad after configuring idp as azure ad. But when I assign that group to a particular permission say Developer, then when I see in the users section, the members of that groups are not getting that developer role.

Same is happening for assigning members to a space. When I assign a group to a space, its members are not getting the space access.

Pls suggest

rubenmarin

Hi, there is an option in qmc configuration that is "Groups creation" or something similar, I think this option needs to be active to see the groups but it will good to check.

rubenmarin_0-1646036939686.png

Also check than the users have a license assigned, there is also another option in qmc configuration to auto-assign licenses.

Otherwise I don't have much to say, I'm still learning in this area, check the comments below that article or write your own, before that double check that you follow all steps.