Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quan2020
Contributor II
Contributor II

Upgrade to new version whenever it is available

Hi,

I just want to find out how often do you upgrade your Qlik Sense Enterprise? Once a year? Or whenever a new version is made available?

Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

Currently, once a year. However, you can upgrade more or less frequently depending on your organization's standards for upgrades and for testing new versions. If it was entirely up to me, I'd upgrade 2-3 times a year, depending on whether a given new version has features I'm particularly interested in or not.

As always, it's best to thoroughly test a new version before upgrading, and it's often a good idea to wait for a service release or two in order to avoid major issues that may exist in the new version.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Currently, once a year. However, you can upgrade more or less frequently depending on your organization's standards for upgrades and for testing new versions. If it was entirely up to me, I'd upgrade 2-3 times a year, depending on whether a given new version has features I'm particularly interested in or not.

As always, it's best to thoroughly test a new version before upgrading, and it's often a good idea to wait for a service release or two in order to avoid major issues that may exist in the new version.

Quan2020
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you!