Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Demo App Download boolean for SaaS

CHansford
Luminary
Luminary

Demo App Download boolean for SaaS

Hi Good Folks at Qlik,

Noticed today that we can look at some Demo Apps from our Resources on the Home Page.

However when I click on the app to view it, it downloads into my personal space.  With a large tenant of >5000 users, this could in theory mean that we end up with an excessive number of the same demo apps that have been looked at once.

Could we have a method to stop the auto download of these demo apps, a Boolean would do, that means people can view then decide if they want to download the apps.

If we can have this by the end of the week, brilliant, otherwise I will have to look at what else needs changing like the ability to order the app sizes in the MC, oh and we still need a Qlik SaaS Label

Regards, stay safe

CHris

Tags (2)
4 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

Hi Chris! Thank you for submitting.

On the previous post about SaaS label I noted that we are utilizing the SaaS tag within Qlik Sense labels. Hope that helps!

Meghann

Alistair
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived