Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Editing of MasterItems should be more user friendly

Daniel_G
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Editing of MasterItems should be more user friendly

After I edited a MasterItem it should not scroll to the top of the MasterItem list. Scrollbar should stay at the edited MasterItem.

Current situation is that after a MasterItem was edited and saved it automatically scrolls to the top. If you want to edit it again you always have to scroll down. Also if you want to change multiple MasterItems you can not go from one MasterItem to the next. You always have to scroll. This behaviour is not really user friendly.

Also it would be great to have a better possibility to edit mutliple MasterItems. With current solution it takes a lot of time.

6 Comments
AndrewMcIlwrick
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

It is so obvious!

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Daniel_G , I believe that the ability to edit multiple master items as a time has been submitted before to Ideation but the first part of your idea is new so I will push it through!

Meghann

Daniel_G
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @Meghann_MacDonald,

thx 4 respond and pushing the first idea 🙂

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you all for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea by commenting and liking.

Thanks, 

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived