Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Extension of the filter options idea platform

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Extension of the filter options idea platform

It would be nice to have the possibility to filter not only by the individual statuses but also by status groups e.g. "Open".

Also it would be very helpful to be able to filter by the products.

Tags (2)
8 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

New updates to Ideation coming before end of 2022 that will allow you to filter by status and product label.

For now you ARE able to filter by product. You can do so by clicking under "Subscript by topic" but you cannot do both at the same time, and you can't yet do so by status group. 

Meghann_MacDonald_0-1664197729030.png

Status changed to: Open - In Development
Meghann_MacDonald

This should be coming in the next week or 2! Please reach out if you are interested in Early Access.

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Meghann_MacDonald , thanks for the info, I would love to join the Early Access. Do you have a link for me?

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Danijel , I will send you an email tomorrow! 
For now, the new Ideation app is live in the Ideas Home page and there is a button to collect feedback directly in the app. Some thing’s already planned:

App:

1. First page will be the dashboard

2. Better column widths to show content

3. Open app in a new screen 

Ideation:

1. New main page of ideation for anyone on community explaining the process & how to get access, app page becomes members only

Meghann

Meghann_MacDonald

This is now available via the Ideation App and the new ideation portal which will replace community ideation in the next week. Will update with more information. 

Status changed to: Delivered
Meghann_MacDonald

This feature has now been delivered via both the Qlik Sense app on the Suggets and Browse page, and the new Ideation portal. View this idea in the portal and poke around!

https://ideation.qlik.com/app/#/case/270513 If you are prompted to login when you click the link, please instead visit the Suggest and Browse page in Qlik Community at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideation/ct-p/qlik-product-insight and click "Suggest Features" at the top. Then, you can open the link in a new tab.

@Danijel I will reach out still in the next few weeks for the early access of the cloud version if you are available.

Status changed to: Delivered
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived