Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Images inside table in Qlik Sense

marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Images inside table in Qlik Sense

Hi guys, it would be great if you could add an image inside a table and make it clickable by the user.

It's very common that the retail people wants to see the images of their products and click on them.

I know there are some extensions of Vizlib or "qs table" in Qlik branch that can do a workaround, but it would be great if Qlik can create the new capability in a  native object.

Best regards, Marcel.

10 Comments
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
This is feature is available on Qlikview Table & PivotTable Object, so it´s a must have for those customer migrating from Qlikview.
marcel_olmo
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

100% agree @pablolabbe , I think it is a functionality that should have been in Qlik Sense from the beginning, and they should prioritize its realization.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea.

Thanks,

Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Tami
Contributor III
Contributor III
Please include the ability to export to Excel. This is a limitation of both QlikView and QlikSense. It is native to SSRS. I work in apparel/retail/manufacturing and images are key to our sales force. This has become a need to have ratther than a want. We have created something in N printing to solve, but it is a bit clunky and the images include a white bar as they are report level.
mohamedbc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

We are starting a new project  where we have to develop  QlikSense pivot tables where we need to display the country flags in specific region for the launch Quarter / Month available in data. As we need to display the flag images dynamically based on the selection of filters, we are not able to use the QlikSense native pivot table object as we cannot load the images into table without an HTML option.

A PDF export of this pivot table with all images is also needed in this project.

Any idea if the priority of this feature/idea got increase ? (Adding images to tables/ pivot tables)

Thank you 

onebot88
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

I already saw some extensions that uses this feature with just a check box to include the html img and from there, you can define the src (in other words, the image path). I can't understand why this is not yet in Qlik Sense considering it's a really basic feature.

Best regards.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Images in tables is coming most likely in autumn 2021.

Status changed to: Open - In Development
Tami
Contributor III
Contributor III

This is essential to have. We were using an extension and then it stopped working. It is something that our users and Business leaders have asked for. We work in retail and manufacturing. This is a must. It has been lacking for too long.  

devarasu_rasave
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Qlik R&D team,

It will be beneficial for retail/fashion domain users. hope we will get this feature in upcoming release. we have been struggling to migrate our existing qlikview report from on premise to Qlik SaaS environment.  third party extension dosn't work as  expected.

P.S: This is feature is available on Qlikview Table & PivotTable Object, hope we should have this feature in qlik SaaS native chart itself. 

Best Regards,

Deva

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Delivered as of August 2021

Status changed to: Delivered