Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Just a simple label

Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Just a simple label

Sorry if this has been suggested before, I have searched for it but can't find it. I suspect that because it is such a simple request that was previously done easily with a widget that it may not have come up.

It's often extremely useful to have a simple label with the following attributes:

• set colour of background and font
  • access to the full range of CSS font size attributes (i.e, bigger/smaller etc as well as large, medium, small and so on)
  • css font attributes
  • alignment
  • Line size / row height

Basically the idea is to be able to fashion a nice responsive label that can be made to work regardless of grid size in a wide range of scenarios with the label contents itself set by an expression.

Previously this could be done via a very simple widget and this seems to simple to have to bother with creating and managing an extension, which is not an option to many of us in secure environments anyway.

3 Comments
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived