Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Monitoring Apps for Qlik Sense Enterprise on Cloud Services

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Monitoring Apps for Qlik Sense Enterprise on Cloud Services

There's a great set of Monitoring Apps for Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows but there's no parallel on Cloud Services - all you get is a basic list of user activity in the Console. 

Some of the APIs used by the Monitoring apps are also available in the cloud but the log files / database aren't. 

A version of the apps using purely the APIs would be useful especially for pure cloud deployments.

Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024
5 Comments
SimonBall
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Just googled and landed here looking for the same thing.  Access to more detailed logs for Enterprise Cloud so we can build apps from that data, or a more comprehensive user/app usage screen in the Console would be ideal.

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

I have started making a general monitoring app using the APIs here: https://github.com/ometisltd/qlik-saas-monitor - there's very limited documentation and it's very much a work in progress but thought I'd note in case anyone found it useful!

SimonBall
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Nice one Alex. I'll take a look.

CHansford
Luminary
Luminary

@AlexOmetis I'll also take a look as this is something that is definitely missing from the SaaS product. 

Come on Qlik you built Monitoring Apps for Sense, why not for SaaS as well  !!

Tenant Admins are crying out for this

CHris