Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW

NPrinting RabbitMQ service version 3.7.10 will soon reach the end of life

Benjamin_C
Support
Support

NPrinting RabbitMQ service version 3.7.10 will soon reach the end of life

The RabitMQ version 3.7.10 has reached the end of life on the 31st of March 2020.  But I did note this week on the RabitMQ site that there is extended support for the version till the end of September 2020.

The RabbitMQ team is pleased to announce the release of RabbitMQ 3.7.24.

This is a maintenance release. Release notes can be found in the changelog. RabbitMQ 3.7 series will go out of support on March 31, 2020.

This release requires Erlang/OTP 21.3.

So if there is extended support between Qlik and RabitMQ, and this could be presented to all customers then everything will be fine

Qlik Technical Support
Tags (1)
11 Comments
John_Teichman
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @Benjamin_C 

Thanks for the feedback. This seems to be more of a discussion that should be carried on in the NPrinting boards, and not a product idea.

Status changed to: Closed - Declined
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I confirm that this is under control and it will be managed. I'll add a comment here when a new version with updated RabbitMQ will be released.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Benjamin_C
Support
Support

@Ruggero_Piccoli  any confirmed plan for this? customer is chasing for update.

Thanks

Regards

Benjamin

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

This topic is under control by the developers team. Official news will be in the Release Notes of new version and I'll also add a comment here when there will be an update.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Zuzu
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello

Just a follow up on when the new version will be released with the updated RabbitMQ, hence the extended support has expired, and there hasn't been any communication in this regard. 

Your urgent update will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zuzu

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Next Qlik NPrinting November 2020 will use RabbitMQ 3.8.3.

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Zuzu
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Thanks, Ruggero for the feedback.

So this means we have extended support till the next new Qlik Nprinting release?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

If you have any issue with it please open a support ticket and we will evaluate. When November 2020 will be GA please plan an upgrade.