Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Office Charts support in NPrinting Word template

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Office Charts support in NPrinting Word template

Hi all,

NPrinting allows to create excel charts in Excel templates. It also has ability to provide some limited charting capabilities in PowerPoint templates. When it comes to Word templates NPrinting Designer allows to insert "office/excel charts" in them, however it does not populate it with data. In short at the moment it does not support native ms office charts in Word.

I have few clients who would see it beneficial to have office chart support in word documents especially that quality of image charts in word template is far from ideal. I have also one particular client who already uses Word  template and the only "odd or ugly" thing in it are simple charts (brought in as images). Replacing those with native charts became my priority since.

Anyway - dear R&D if you think this is not possible please let us know by changing this idea status accordingly, on the other hand if it is possible then I would really see it as a great additional feature.

Thanks and regards

Lech

also FYI: @Ruggero_Piccoli & @Andrew_Kruger 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
1 Comment
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Appreciate the post - not intending to address this.  

Status changed to: Closed - Declined