Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

QLik Data Transfer - Folder not "Watched" if connection to UNC path has been down.

Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

QLik Data Transfer - Folder not "Watched" if connection to UNC path has been down.

If you have a folder "Watched" that is an UNC path and the connection is lost because the file server was rebooted or crashed. The folder is no longer watched. I have been using Qlik Data Transfer - October 2020 on a windows 2016 server with Qlik Sense.  I have to restart the Qlik Data Transfer service and upload the files manually one time, before it is "watched" again. 

Regards,

Anders

Tags (1)
5 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

Hi @Florentin74 ,

Have you submitted this to the support portal? It sounds like a bug and not an idea or feature request.

Meghann

Florentin74
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I know 😄.. but I could not categorize it under Qlik Data Transfer. No product by that name in there.  As far as I could tell.  

Regards,

Anders

Meghann_MacDonald

Ok. I'll let the community team know to add that product to the support forum! We will have to close it here as it isn't a feature request or product idea. I'll let you know when they add the label!

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Declined
Ola_Mayer
Employee
Employee

I think this should be submitted as support case

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Ian_Crosland
Employee
Employee

more suited to a support case or look into the Direct Access Data Gateway

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Gateways/direct-access-g...

Thanks

Status changed to: Closed - Declined