Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qkil replicate / Qlik Enterprise manger Advanced Security ( by RBAC )

ranjithreddy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qkil replicate / Qlik Enterprise manger Advanced Security ( by RBAC )

Need need addational security for Qlik enterprise manager /Qlik replicate  to configure tasks , endpoints to specific groups so the data connections/endpoints  and tasks are not exposed to everyone who has access to server  . Role Based access needs to be implemented to comply with Sox  Audit . Need to restrict data previews for PII etc ..

1. Need to secure tasks  (read , write , Execute )
  2. need to secure endpoints  (read , write , Execute ) 
  3. need to group Tasks by Folders and secure them by RBAC 

8 Comments
Prabodh
Creator II
Creator II

This is an important feature for which I have seen recurring requests. I hope Qlik prioritizes this.

sidneyb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Very critical feature that our company is still waiting for and seems to be common ask across customers.

Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

Thank you for the suggestion.  We do know this is an important feature for many customers.  We are currently collecting additional feedback from others and will be considering for a future release.

You may also voice your support for this post which is a similar request: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/Security-enhancement-request-to-QEM-Access-to-source-and-target/...

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Shelley_Brennan
Former Employee
Former Employee

This item is currently on the Replicate roadmap.  We will continue to post updates to the status here.  Thank you!

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Prabodh
Creator II
Creator II

@Shelley_Brennan can you provide an update on this?

ACostello
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is also quickly becoming a high issue for us as well. I would appreciate any update on this and when this capability will be available in the tool. 

ACostello_0-1668698315037.png

Can we please get an update ?

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived