Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik Enterprise Manager Integration with the third party tool (ex: Service now) for Incident Management.

skokanay
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Enterprise Manager Integration with the third party tool (ex: Service now) for Incident Management.

Currently, In QEM there are options to raise an alerts/notifications via SMTP i.e email notifications.

Problem for considering Ideation : The QEM product should be enabled with the feature to integrate or talk with other third party tools like Service now for raising the Incidents. Most of the organisations have there own tool for Incident management tool for resolving the Incidents / tickets raised automatically during the service /tasks failure - It will be an good Idea to facilitate QEM with this integration with other tools - It can be an API feature or any option in QEM to notify any failure or error events to other tools like in our case its service now.

5 Comments
Nulee_Massaro
Employee
Employee

We are planning to leverage our App Automation capability within Qlik Cloud to support this functionality. When this is released documentation and use cases will be available.

Status changed to: Open - In Development
j_james
Employee
Employee

Hi @Nulee_Massaro , 

Is this planned for on-prem QEM as well? The OP is looking this feature in QEM on-prem (as per the conversation I had earlier with him)

Thanks

bobvecchione
Employee
Employee

It is not planned for onprem.

--bobv--

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived