Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Qlik Sense / Nprinting integration with non-Microsoft Office products (e.g., G-suite)

greg-anderson
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Qlik Sense / Nprinting integration with non-Microsoft Office products (e.g., G-suite)

I am working on a new Qlik Sense Enterprise & Nprinting implementation. This organization does not use Microsoft Office products.

I've been asked about the potential for integration with Google's office products (G-suite) in both Qlik Sense and Nprinting. In Sense, it's mostly about Stories and data exports. I can work around it.

Nprinting is even more tightly integrated with Microsoft Office products in terms of design: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.  When I I am discussing or demonstrating Nprinting within the company, I am often asked about integration with the G-suite products we use: Docs, Sheets, Slides.

Several of my smaller clients in the past have also asked about G-suite possibilities when discussing Qlik.  

5 Comments
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Interesting would be not only the use of the G-Suite but also for example Libreoffice, since free and nevertheless frequently used.

Spivey
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

+1 for this and @Danijel's Libreoffice suggestion

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Thank you for the post - it is a growing signal from customers for sure.  

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Andrew_Kruger ,

but if it's a growing signal, why not take it up and plan something on the subject?

Meghann_MacDonald

Archiving due to age of idea and engagement. Please resubmit if still relevant.

Status changed to: Closed - Archived