Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Sense Pivot table: "Expand/collapse ALL" on single level

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Qlik Sense Pivot table: "Expand/collapse ALL" on single level

When using a Pivot table with several levels, one can "right-click" on the level and use the option "expand/collapse All". This option does not allow to expand the single level.

Customers want to be able to expand a level "expand next level" and keep others collapsed. 

2020-08-21 14_36_40-Qlik Sense Pivot table_ _Expand_collapse ALL_ on single level - Console.png

This Idea was recorded as a copy of an old idea in the previous ideation system. It was again requested by a customer. 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
53 Comments
teempi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

+1

Code
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

This one too is a must-have

smauck
Contributor
Contributor

Has this simple, pre-existing (in QV) and completely necessary function STILL not been added? I can't believe I scrolled through nearly 3 years of posts requesting such obviously needed functionality with no resolution to be found. I thought I must've been doing something wrong when I couldn't find it, because there's no way a "Gartner Magic Quadrant leader" would fail so egregiously on a basic end-user analytic action that pre-dates Excel.

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

+1

Agreed - please make sure to include this in one of the next releases! My users also keep asking for it.

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - On Roadmap
Helmut
Partner - Contributor III

Great news to see that this feature will come!

GMS1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Adding support to this idea and to get Pivot table overhaul as soon as possible!

ThomasKrummenacher
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Great news!

Maybe it will be possible to give the pivot even more power with this idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Pivot-table-sorting-options-at-run-time/m-p/1950754#...

PaoloMasiero

Any news?

Hope to expand a single pivot level soon.

Koen_Muylle
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Patrick, when will this feature be available for QlikSense. This is basis functionality in Qlikview. Why not in QlikSense ?