Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
This page is no longer in use. To suggest an idea, please visit Browse and Suggest.

Qlik Sense - Render-as-Mobile

Mark_Winter
Creator
Creator

Qlik Sense - Render-as-Mobile

Following asking for options around this in a 'Talk to experts' forum (thanks again for running these @Jamie_Gregory), I am ideating here for posterity:

Are there any ways or future plans to use a virtualised instance of the Mobile app (i.e. on a Windows client) to simulate how a Qlik Sense app will appear without using an IOS/Android device?

The premise of this is to allow a developer to gain confidence in simulated, isolated testing of how the Qlik Sense app can be expected to render before end user testing via the target devices themselves. Having this within the product capability itself, to render against a simulated expected screen size, would bring opportunities to address any key layout design flaws earlier in the context of Mobile app consumption.

Tags (1)
6 Comments
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Meghann_MacDonald
Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived