Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Sense Story Telling - Update Snapshot with Current Data

LeonardoHorsa
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense Story Telling - Update Snapshot with Current Data

Hi all,

a lot of customer are asking us if it possible to update the snapshot into the story telling with current data, if user want

Does this function it is in the roadmap?

Thanks

17 Comments
lisabarelle
Contributor
Contributor

Any news? This seems like a must-have. I just don't see the value of stories otherwise. Is it just a simply snippet tool?

Rajashekar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Yes. it is a must option to available.

an additional option can be added to Snapshot whether to have static data or update current data.

superfurryanima
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is Qlik looking into this or not? It's a giant oversight not to be able to refresh storytelling data all in one press of a button or per each individual snapshot.

martingries
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

yes please, this possibility would be great. 

@Anonymous: The idea is "old" and has a lot of likes, so what is the actual status / process?

Best regards

Martin

sankepalli
Contributor
Contributor

@QlikTeam - Hoping that this is in your following action item. please update the actual status/ process time.

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Watch for an update to Qlik Cloud this week to support subscriptions to sheets with output to Powerpoint.  This offers a slight variant to refreshable stories that customers have shared. 

No plan to update Stories at this time.   

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Hannan
Contributor
Contributor

I had this requirement today within my organization and unfortunately this feature is still not available (Or maybe I am unaware if this is now available).

I hope we get it as this would be a perfect fit for our requirement.