Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Qlik Sense Straight Table Totals Formatting

Catherine
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense Straight Table Totals Formatting

Please could we have an option in Qlik Sense to conditionally format the colour of the text/background in the total row of a straight table? I can format the values in the table to be red if they're negative but this formatting does not apply to the total row.

8 Comments
Meghann_MacDonald

This is a duplicate of the following: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Export-total-straight-table-to-Excel/idi-p/1620552

Please add your likes and comments to both!

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Duplicate
Catherine

Hi,

The other idea is relating to exporting the total from a table to Excel, whereas this one is related to formatting the total within the Sense app. I can't see how it's a duplicate? If the other idea is resolved, I still won't be able to format the total row.

Thanks, Catherine.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi Catherine, sorry, that was a mistake. Thanks for checking in.

Meghann

Status changed to: Open - New
Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee

Thank you all for your feedback on ways to improve our product. While this is something we understand would be useful, it's not on the short-term roadmap. Please continue to show your support for this idea by commenting and liking.

Thanks, 
Patric

Status changed to: Open - Collecting Feedback
Linda1

Definitely needed

Zagneek
Contributor II
Contributor II

I suspect this will never be on the "short-term roadmap" however i fail to see why this isn't an option when you can clearly do it for a Pivot Table.

Whats the difference?

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived