Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW

Qlik Sense: get the full data when export to pdf

stecava82
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik Sense: get the full data when export to pdf

Currently the export to pdf of a table is just a "snapshot" of the browser.

It is usefull, when exporting tables, to get pdf with all the data (also with multipage support) as the reports in QlikView.

Thanks

5 Comments
sravankumargonela
Contributor II
Contributor II

Is this feature added on the roadmap? 

Patric_Nordstrom
Employee
Employee
Status changed to: Active
mwanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Patric,

I react on this thread because mine was the same and is closed now because it was double.

Indeed the Nprinting module has this functionality but this is rather an expensive tool (i think more than 10K) for only creating PDF's. Nprinting is more a powerful distribution system of documents (also PDF's). Smaller companies doesn't have this budget and doesn't need the whole distribution system.

They only want to export their pivot table to a PDF to send this to a person. I think this is a standard thing in BI world. Your QlikView still has it 😉

Craighug
Contributor
Contributor

I have to agree that pointing Qlik Sense clients into N-printing for something as conceptually simple as exporting your data into a PDF is not a great solution. N-Printing is prohibitively expensive, especially for smaller organisations.  Having researched this issue it has become clear to me that many community members are struggling with this and I am disheartened that Qlik isn't taking this more seriously.  There is Zero feedback on whether or not we can expect improvements on PDF exports.  Some meaningful feedback would be appreciated.

Meghann_MacDonald

Hi all, export to pdf is now available in Qlik Sense SaaS, along with additional reporting capabilties, and with Qlik Sense on-premise with the addition of NPrinting. 

Meghann

Status changed to: Closed - Already Available