Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Qlik sense Nprinting On-demand report generation in Mobile devices like IPAD with Qlik mobile App

ranjsanj
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik sense Nprinting On-demand report generation in Mobile devices like IPAD with Qlik mobile App

Users are unable to generate on-demand reports in nprinting with Qlik mobile app in IPAD. even safari browser is not supported. Same users are able to do so in windows laptop.

Tags (1)
5 Comments
s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Second that.

ranjsanj
Contributor II
Contributor II

I am able to resolve this by using below article (except Qliksense Mobile app which not yet launched as a feature as per Qlik):

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-Mobile-Discussions/Seamless-Single-SignOn-SSSO-into-Qlik-Se...

Created SPN entries and then changed virtual proxy to SSO as per above link(additional VP can be also created if don't want to change default virtual proxy. Also created a SSO config file specific to IOS devices.

s_kabir_rab
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

thank you @ranjsanj for the tip. I will have to check to see if this is a path we can explore. I didn't think of configuring it this way, and my mind always go towards modern authentication patterns...

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Open - Not Planned
Meghann_MacDonald

Archiving due to age of idea and engagement. Please resubmit if still relevant.

Status changed to: Closed - Archived