Skip to main content

Suggest an Idea

Vote for your favorite Qlik product ideas and add your own suggestions.

Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

QlikSense Folders inside Apps

luisccmm
Creator
Creator

QlikSense Folders inside Apps

After using qlik sense since 2 years, I found out that I have around 50-100 sheets just in one app on avg depending on the APP. Is quite complicated to have those sheets organized, and will be quite handy if a Folder functionality inside an app is available.

PLEASE!!!

38 Comments
mehmet_gencsoy
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

We need that also. Please go for it.

Thanks.

BR

Mehmet

ltc
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @Thomas_Hopp & @Patric_Nordstrom.  Since the last employee comment was from approx. a year ago, I wanted to check in if this functionality is still on the roadmap and if you have an estimated date for delivery?  Our organization is in need of this as well.  Thanks!

Olivier_f
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Any update please ?

WalterSchmidt
Contributor II
Contributor II

Folders would be a nice feature.

And how about a favorite section in the sheets overview?
So every user can mark his most used sheets as favorite and theses sheets are available in the favorites section as a link. This section should be the first of all sheet sections.

CBoardy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there any confirmation this will be added or if it is implemented? Would be really useful

PeterSnares
Contributor
Contributor

We actively limited user access to avoid having too many community sheets... a folder structure approach would assist in mitigating our governance concerns.

Meghann_MacDonald

From now on, please track this idea from the Ideation portal. 

Link to new idea

Meghann

NOTE: Upon clicking this link 2 tabs may open - please feel free to close the one with a login page. If you only see 1 tab with the login page, please try clicking this link first: Authenticate me! then try the link above again. Ensure pop-up blocker is off.

Ideation
Explorer II
Explorer II

Status changed to: Closed - Archived