Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Qlikkies!

Thank you for your feedback and patience as we ventured to our new Support home on Monday, October 4. 

Right now, our agents are experiencing higher than usual support volumes and there may be a delay in our response. Please be sure to review our FAQ's and note the known issues we are actively working on resolving. This is a dynamic document that will continue to be updated with your frequent questions.

Some key resources to note:

• Starting Oct. 4, our chatbot will be available on Community for automated answers to common questions, with the ability to escalate to Live Chat agent or create a case. At the bottom of each Support Page, click the blue help bubble.

• Case creation will look similar to the previous portal but is now side-by-side with our other Support resources and programs.  For a step-by-step guide, please review our How To Create a Case knowledge base article.

• You will not be able to view or search other organizations’ cases. Be sure to log in with your business account/Qlik SSO to access the case portal and see your specific active and closed cases. Follow this article to request access to see your organization's cases. 

• Need help finding us on Community or learning all that Community has to offer? Check out our short Support Overview video. You can also join our webinar October 19 to get to know our Community even better.  

• Licensing and Download details will remain available on the legacy Support Portal. These links will sit on the top of the Support.Qlik.com home page. You can also navigate to license information by hovering over the Case Portal in our Support Ribbon, highlighted below:

Katie_Davis_0-1633719063495.png

• Cases closed prior to our Oct. 4 move will not be visible in your organization’s new Support Case Portal. You can view archived cases in our legacy support portal in read-only mode.  If you’d like a download of your historical cases, which will include Product / Subject / Description / Resolution, please submit a case by following these instructions. 

We look forward to hearing from you through our various Support channels right here in Qlik Community!

Thanks,

Qlik Global Support

18 Comments
eltonpereira
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thanks for the updates.

Previsously I had access to view the open cases from my team mates. I am pretty sure there are few other cases still opened but they are not showing up. Would these cases (opened by others in my organization) supposed be visible to me? 

jtompkins
Creator
Creator

I also cannot see open cases from others in my organization. If this is intended, it is not ideal.

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

At least 3 issues here that need resolving... 

1. I have one case open and I've lost the comment history on it.
  2. I can't see my colleague's cases. 
  3. I had an update from Qlik on the ticket come through after the migration and I didn't receive an email to tell me about it - I just happened to refresh the portal a few hours later and noticed I'd had a response. 

ljrhuisman
Contributor
Contributor

Where is the page with our licence overview and the available downloads?

It used to be one or two clicks away.

Digvijay_Singh

The license overview and available downloads are still at the same old place -

https://qliksupport.force.com/apex/QS_Home_Page

Carl_Hunter
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Hi, unless I'm missing something, I cannot see my colleagues cases, nor anything that was open on the old system? Add this to the fact I cannot seem to get on Partner Portal (after the weekends upgrade...) means its a bit challenging to do my job as a Qlik partner...! 

I don't want to be negative in an open forum, but, this isn't very good, is it? 

fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Same for us.

fmarvnnt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Same fo us

jtompkins
Creator
Creator

Hi @Katie_Davis , can we please get an update on these outstanding issues?

- Not being able to view cases from others in organization

- Not receiving email notifications when a case is updated

- Not being able to view comment history on cases

alen_valdes_201
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Good afternoon.

I agree @jtompkins , it has been very difficult to find the portal to
obtain my licenses and those of my clients. I am not seeing the chat history of the cases, it is very difficult to continue like this since I have cases in support that take a long time. 

I received a notification via email that Qlik Support had responded for a case, but when I accessed the support portal I did not see the Qlik response, it is all very confusing.

The video is not very explanatory for these specific cases ...