Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi Qlik Users,

Qlik Support is excited to announce that we have launched a new Support Chatbot to provide instant answers to our most common customer questions – quickly and effortlessly. 

You can find our first Support Chatbot on any page of the support.qlik.com site. Just click on the blue Help bubble. 

Help.png

Today, the bot can answer your questions in relation to the below common areas of support:  

• Login, authentication, and password issues 
  • Licensing issues, like transfers and key requests 
  • Questions about product downloads 

ChatBot.gif

Better yet, we are adding support for more issue areas on a weekly basis. 

What if the bot can’t answer my question? 

It will direct you to either the case portal or a live chat with our support agents. The bot is always here to help get you a step closer to your solution. 

Over the coming weeks, we’ll be: 

• Improving the bot based on the questions you ask it  
  • Answering not just customer service questions, but many technical product questions as well. 
  • Integrating live chat and the ability to create cases directly through the bot.  

We at Qlik are determined to provide the best automated support experience anywhere. We are investing in continued improvements in both resources and technology.  

We’d love to hear your feedback, so feel free to comment on this post or any of our future updates. We’ll be posting blog updates as we go, so please check back weekly! 

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind Regards,

Qlik Digital Support

5 Comments
jland
Contributor
Contributor

Qlikview is the only option I am seeing for download, not QlikSense. Where do I download the enterprise edition for windows. I have a license key. 

Suresh_Kumar
Support
Support

Hi Jonathan,

We have logged a Service Request (02243908). We will contact you via email.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar
Senior Team Lead - Global Customer Experience

Suresh_Kumar
Support
Support

@jland Further updates are shared related to the above case over email. Please check your gmail mailbox.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar

Fawad_Ahmed
Contributor II
Contributor II

We are not able to delete any qvd files uploaded via Qlik Data Transfer to saas . 

Please help how can we get this option. 

CHansford
Luminary
Luminary

Hi @Fawad_Ahmed are you trying to delete QVDs from within the Data Connection for that space?

On the right handside of the data connection popup there is a bin (certainly in my Tenant).

CHansford_0-1628863953478.png

This is where you delete QDT Loaded files and any file loaded into SaaS.

If it's not there then do you have the correct permissions as the Tenant was upgraded this week for additional permissions.

Regards Stay Safe