Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

UPDATE on 10/16/2020 - This issue is now resolved.

An issue with the Org chart has been identified in the Qlik Sense SaaS environments (Qlik Sense Business and Qlik Sense SaaS). Users may receive the following error with the Org chart:

Jamie_Gregory_0-1602777498720.png

Invalid visualization

The visualization was not found. This extension is not available in the cloud: sn-org-chart ()

This issue is currently being investigated by R&D. If you are seeing this issue, please create a case with Qlik Support and reference defect QLIK-103217. For more information about the issue, please see "Invalid visualization" with Org Chart on Qlik Sense Business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS.

I will keep everyone updated on the progress of this issue within this blog so please stay tune.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

7 Comments
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi! The issue is now solved. Thanks for the understanding!

Rene_Samuel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Daniele,

Can you please let me know how the issue get fixed?

hboyles
Contributor
Contributor

Glad that Qlik fixed it... how do WE fix it?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hboyles Are you having an issue with the Org chart or another chart?

hboyles
Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems with the org chart but I have learned that a recent upgrade failed to update the Visualization Bundle and Dashboard Bundle.  When we attempt to run the insatll.bat for the extensions we get the following:

Error:  (node:8384) [DEP0005] DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues. Please use the Buffer.alloc(), Buffer.allocUnsafe(), or Buffer.from() methods instead.

1. How do we fix the install.bat file execution?
  2. Or do we need to manually import the Zip files within the bundle directories?

Note:  during the upgrade we had FIPS problems.  This instance is inside a FIPS container, currently.

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hboyles is this the issue you are working with @Mike_Dickson on or something else?

Mike_Dickson
Support
Support

I do think that the issue that @hboyles is observing is not within a Qlik SaaS environment. Although the error message that is being seen is the same. This issue has been fixed within the back-end of the Qlik SaaS environment and further investigation would need to occur for an "on-prim" environment.