Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

An issue has been identified with the February 2021 version of Qlik Data Transfer. Users are reporting the following error message after launching Qlik Data Transfer:

This site can’t provide a secure connection. Localhost uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHThis site can’t provide a secure connection. Localhost uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

The following error can be found in the logs:

20210224T140123.945+0100 localhost 3.19.0 Global ERROR Unable to unlock the ReloadService, cannot continue.19 20210224T140123.945+0100 localhost 3.19.0 Global ERROR Exception: Error: Unable to unlock the reload service.    at start (C:\Program Files\Qlik\DataTransfer\DataUploadService\index.js:234:25176)    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:94:5)

At this time, the February 2021 version of Qlik Data Transfer has been removed and has been replaced with the previous version (October 2020). If you installed the February 2021 version, please uninstall and reinstall the previous version. You can find the download in your SaaS tenant by going to your Profile > Profile settings > Tools.

Steps to download Qlik Data TransferSteps to download Qlik Data Transfer

Once the issue is resolved, the February 2021 version will be available to download again. Look for a new blog letting you know the download is available.

Please let us know if you have any questions using the comments below.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

Tags (1)
4 Comments
medhad
Contributor II
Contributor II
Hello everybody,

I hope you are well,

I have already installed qlik sense desktop and I wanted to install @qlikdatatransfer, I downloaded it but during the installation I get stuck on this section

medhad_0-1619103205748.png

I don't know where I can find the username !! 
Serkan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi, please refer to the user account requirements when installing QS on windows. You need an dedicated service-User with local admin right and log on as a service privileges:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/April2020/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_Deplo...

Then just put your domain\service-user and proceed wit this step.

Regards

Serkan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
medhad
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you !! @Serkan